Air conditioning maintenance Sarasota residents know that cool air is a necessity at almost any time of the year. Rest assured that A/C Warehouse has you covered. A trusted name in Sarasota air conditioning for more than thirty years, A/C Warehouse has become synonymous with cool and comfortable in this subtropical region.
Think about air conditioning maintenance Sarasota before you’re caught without it! So schedule an appointment for air conditioner installation, air conditioner repair, or air conditioning maintenance now. Problems don’t faze us. We specialize in keeping our cool while keeping you cool, and we know just how vital a great air conditioning system is to doing just that!
Air Conditioning Maintenance Sarasota
Your air conditioning is a sophisticated piece of machinery. It has systems that require biannual checkups to maintain peak performance. Signs of potential air conditioning repair in Sarasota can often only be recognized a professional. With proper maintenance, you can expect years of operation from your ac system and avoid expensive air conditioning repair costs.
AC Warehouse is the customer favorite for residential air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. AC Warehouse is the local choice for commercial air conditioning maintenance, repair and installation.
Schedule air conditioning maintenance Sarasota at least twice yearly!
Have your air conditioner serviced twice a year. Once at the beginning of the cooling season and again at the beginning of the heating season.
The ENERGY STAR program is a joint program of the United States Department of Energy and the United States Environmental Protection Agency. This program promotes standards to ensure your electrical appliances work at peak efficiency. Energy Star urges property owners to have maintenance checkups that include:
* The thermostat is properly calculated
* All electrical connections are tight. Measure that motor voltage and current is running properly. Loose or faulty electrical connections can reduce the lifespan of your AC system and may create an unsafe conditions.
* Lubricate moving parts. Parts that move can cause friction and need lubrication. Friction can result in higher energy bills.
* During the cooling season, inspect the condensate valve on your ac equipment. A clogged drain may cause water damage on the property. It will also raise indoor humidity to uncomfortable levels.
* Check system controls such as the start cycle. This controls starting, operating and shutdown of the system.
* Clean the evaporator and condenser coils. Dirty coils place stress on the system which can result in wasted electricity costs.
* Clean and adjust blower parts to insure optimal airflow through the building. Improper airflow can cut your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
For efficient operation, change filters every thirty days. Call us if you need help with changing your ac filter. Your friendly and experienced AC Warehouse FL technician is happy to answer your questions.
Scheduled air conditioning maintenance twice per year is the the best way to prevent expensive air conditioning repair in Sarasota, FL.