For air conditioning maintenance Bradenton, residents call AC Warehouse. The beautiful Florida sunshine can cause some extreme heat. This can make your air conditioning system practically a year round necessity. Here at A/C Warehouse, we want to keep you happy and cool all year long. A/C Warehouse has become synonymous with great air conditioning maintenance Bradenton.We have been a trusted name in Florida air conditioning for more than thirty years.
The best time to take care of your air conditioning maintenance Bradenton is before you are left without it. Schedule an appointment for air conditioner maintenance now! At A/C warehouse, we want to make sure we are keeping you cool and comfortable all year long!
Air Conditioning Maintenance Bradenton
Your ac system is a complex piece of machinery. It contains parts that require annual inspection to maintain peak performance. Signs of possible air conditioning repair in Bradenton can often be prevented during a professional maintenance inspection. With proper care, you will receive years of trouble free operation from your ac system. With bi-annual air conditioning maintenance Bradenton, you will avoid expensive repair costs.
AC Warehouse is the customer satisfaction leader for residential air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. We are also the local choice for commercial air conditioning maintenance and installation.
Schedule air conditioning maintenance Bradenton at least twice yearly!
Have your air conditioner inspected twice a year. Once at the beginning of the cooling season and again at the beginning of the heating season.
The ENERGY STAR program is a joint program of the United States Department of Energy and the United States Environmental Protection Agency. This program establishes standards that require electrical appliances to perform with energy efficiency. Energy Star urges property owners to schedule regular maintenance that includes:
* Checking the thermostat calibration
* Ensure electrical connections are tight. Check the motor voltage and current. Repair loose or faulty electrical electrical connections.
* Lubricate moving parts. Moving parts create friction. Lubricating parts will reduce friction which results in lower energy bills.
* Inspect the condensate valve on your ac equipment. A plugged drain may cause water to collect on the property. This can increase indoor humidity to uncomfortable levels.
* Inspect system controls such as the start cycle. This controls starting, operating and shutdown of the system.
* Clean the evaporator and condenser coils. Dirty coils place stress on the system which can result in increased electricity costs.
* Clean and inspect blower parts to insure optimal airflow. Poor airflow can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
Change ac filters every thirty days. If you need help changing your ac filter, call us. Our friendly AC Warehouse technicians are happy to answer your questions.
Scheduled air conditioning maintenance twice per year is the the best way to prevent expensive air conditioning repair in Bradenton, FL.
Lennox • American Standard • Bryant • Mitsubishi • Carrier • Bard • Frigidaire • Miller • Rheem • Ruud • Comfortmaker • Tempstar • Gibson • Payne • Goodman • Amana • York • Armstrong